You can use the COTBase.com iCOT indicator on any chart type (eg. candlesticks, bar charts, renko, range bars, etc.) and time-frames (eg. 1-min, 5-min, 1-hr, 4-hr, etc.).
You can choose between three platforms now: NinjaTrader 8 or cTrader or TradingView (later additional platforms will be also available)
We used AI and various other methods to create a truly unique indicator that - we believe - descibes market forces the most efficient way.
We have found that this is possibly the closest we could get to a realistic estimation of the fundamental forces driving the market.
Data does not come from CFTC
The COTBase.com iCOT indicator does not source any of its data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Accurate signal logic
We mark "pseudo-Commercial" buy/sell setups with a yellow diamond below/above the price. We mark "pseudo-Speculator" buy/sell signals with blue bars.
The statistically best "3-fold confluence" setups are marked with green/red stripes (and/or other markers).
- Allow plotting pseudo-Commercials and Change, pseudo-Speculators and Change, Balance Line and Change.
- Allow highlighting any of the above series if they cross above/below a user defined threshold
- Allow configuring the strength and markings of "All Signal" confluences
- Allow setting the logic for Change calculations and markings
- Sound alerts
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in Bloodhound
- Can be used in 3rd party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional programming methods for easy calling
- Dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Instruments: futures, forex, stocks, CFDs, indices, options
- Interval types: time and non-time-based, standard or custom
- Chart styles: any
- Ready to use out of the box with our extensively tested parameters, markers and signals applied automatically
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
- The NinjaTrader 8 version and the cTrader version can be installed on maximum 2 computers